Coordinated by POUR LA SOLIDARITÉ-PLS in partnership with six european organizations, the project Training for Sustainable Food System Development - T4F, co-funded by Erasmus+, has developed a vocational training focusing on the development of “green skills” in the food sector with a view to increase the number of jobs fostering an ecological, sustainable and inclusive transition. The final conference co-organised by PLS and Diesis will take place on the 25th of September in Brussels, save the date!
Encouraging sustainable food is an absolute need to fight against climate change, and above all a way for everyone to take action! Reduce the consumption of livestock products, promote short circuits, reduce food waste, encourage the local and circular economy, understand the cultural codes underlying food, etc. are gateways to a more sustainable and inclusive food system.
Come find out about the results of the T4F project and discuss with us the issues and prospects of sustainable food, especially in terms of training and awareness raising!
Starting with an introduction by Olivier de Schutter, addressing the challenges of sustainable food training and the presentation of the T4F project, we will work in different workshops. According to your interests, experiences, and wishes, register for one of them*!
- "Sustainable food: why should we be trained in the Horeca sector?
- "Green skills and food: gain knowledge to develop your structure in a sustainable way!
- "Sustainable food for all: what are the communication and awareness-raising challenges?"
The aim of the day is to exchange, to co-create more sustainable food systems and to formulate recommendations addressed to the European stakeholders. Be part of the movement!
- 25th september from 9am to 2pm
- Free networking (and sustainable) lunch
- With M. Olivier de Schutter, former United Nations Special Rapporteur on the right to food
- SleepWell (room Mandela) : 23, Rue du Damier, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Métro 1 ou 5 (stop De Brouckère), Métro 2 ou 6 (stop Rogier), SNCB (Bruxelles-Congrès or Bruxelles-Central)
- Bilingual conference EN-FR
- Program available soon
Online registration is free, but mandatory.