The 2nd EU Energy Summit titled "What developments for EU Energy Policy in the Wake of COP21", organised by Business Bridge Europe and the European Business Summit (EBS) will take place in Brussels at the Egmont Palace on 23rd February 2016. The summit is targeted to a high-level political and business audience and will cover key themes relevant to the energy sector following the COP21 in Paris.
The new energy market design, reinforcement of energy security, consumers’ role, the increasing share of renewable energy, energy efficiency and savings, safe and low-carbon energy generation, regional cooperation, transparency and governance, the internal electricity market design, a resilient gas market, funding of new energy generation and network infrastructures, improvement of research and innovation developments...
All these topics will be discussed by high-level and renowned speakers among who:
- Miguel Arias Cañete, European Commission, Commissioner for Climate Action and Energy
- Jerzy Buzek, European Parliament, Chair ITRE Committee
- Gilles Pargneaux, European Parliamant, Vice-Chair, ENVI Committee
- Jean-Bernard Levy, EDF, Chairman & CEO
- Marie Christine Marghem, Belgium, Minister of Energy and Sustainable Development
Online registration at this link. €390 (Excl.VAT) until 15 January.